1. Validity and provider
2. Live streams
"AudiStream" offers virtual tours ("live stream sessions"). After registration, registered participants are given the opportunity to participate in a live stream session. A live stream session is a virtual tour of a plant or other facilities at Audi. A trained guide explains the processes live online and answers questions from the participants, as they would during a conventional tour of the plant. The participants interact with the guide and, at the guide’s discretion, with other participants via the video and audio functions of their own computer, tablet, smart phone or other device. However, at no time are the participants' cameras accessed.
Participation in a live stream session requires registration of the participant. The participant can register online. Not all live stream sessions are available to the general public.
4. Rules of conduct ("AudiStream-Netiquette")
The following rules of conduct apply to communication during a live stream session (“AudiStream Netiquette”):
(1) Please keep in mind that there is a human at the other end of the connection. Therefore, please ask questions and make comment in a manner which you would approve of if you were addressed.
(2) Please note that although you can see the guide, for data protection reasons the guide cannot see you or any other participants. Your questions and comments should therefore be formulated in such a manner that allows the guide to clearly understand them without seeing you.
(3) Please take into account that other participants may join the live stream session. Your questions and comments should therefore be directly related to the chosen live stream program.
(4) When communicating via audio, please give the guide the opportunity to finish his sentence. Questions that may arise will potentially already be answered by the guide.
(5) Please let the guide answer other participants’ questions and comments.
(6) Our guides may not be able to answer all questions despite their great level of expertise. Please be understanding if we cannot answer a question immediately, have to research the answer or refer you to a competent body.
5. Recording ban
Participants are prohibited from recording live stream sessions, in whole or in part. Violations of this prohibition will be prosecuted by all legal means.
6. Participation and right of exclusion
(1) Participants are obliged to comply with the applicable rules of conduct for live stream sessions ("AudiStream-Netiquette").
7. Satisfaction survey
Some participants have the opportunity to take part in a provider satisfaction survey after the live stream session. This survey is anonymous and participation is voluntary.
8. Data protection
The data protection notice to be found here https://www.audi.stream/data-protection-information/ applies.
(1) AUDI AG endeavors to observe the copyrights of the texts, graphics, sound documents and video sequences used, to use texts, graphics, sound documents and video sequences created by AUDI AG or to use public domain texts, graphics, sound documents and video sequences. All labels and brands mentioned on the platform, which may also be protected by third parties, are without restriction subject to the provisions of the current trademark law and the rights of the respective owner.
(2) Any duplication, distribution, storage, transmission, broadcast and reproduction or further transfer or other use of any kind of content of AUDI AG is expressly prohibited without the written approval of AUDI AG. Registered trademarks of AUDI AG include TDI, quattro, Spaceframe, ASF, Avantissimo, FSI, Multitronic and the model names.
10. Disclaimer of liability
(1) AUDI AG compiles the content of the platform with great care and ensures that it is updated regularly. The information is general and non-binding. AUDI AG assumes no liability for the topicality, correctness and completeness of the information on the platform.
(2) AUDI AG is fully liable to the user for all damage caused by AUDI AG and its legal representatives or vicarious agents in the event of intent or gross negligence.
(3) AUDI AG has unlimited liability in the event of injury to life, limb or health in case of slight negligence.
(4) Apart from that, AUDI AG is only liable if AUDI AG violates an essential contractual obligation (i.e. the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on the observance of which the contractual partner can regularly trust and rely, so-called "cardinal obligation"). In these cases liability is limited to the replacement of the foreseeable, typically occurring damage.
(5) The provider's liability for damages regardless of fault (§ 536 a BGB) for defects existing when the contract is concluded is excluded. Numbers 13 (2) and 13 (3) remain unaffected.
(6) Liability according to the provisions of the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
(7) It is technically not possible to operate the platform without any disruption. Technical issues may for example cause delays in message delivery. The users will take appropriate precautions on their personal computers to avoid damage, data will regularly backed up. Irrevocable data or data that can only be recovered with great effort will be backed up separately by the user, for example by storing them separately or by printing them out.
(8) AUDI AG is not liable for damage that the user incurs due to the loss of data.
(9) If the user uses private devices (PC, tablet, etc.) to access the platform, he is obliged to take adequate security measures to prevent damage or nuisance caused by computer programs (viruses) causing damage or other unlawful or immoral data from third parties.
(10) AUDI AG is not liable for damage caused by failure to take security measures.
11. Non-binding nature, reservation of changes, reservation of cancellation
(1) The offer is voluntary, free of charge and subject to change. The user of the website is not entitled to the offer.
(2) The provider is entitled to cancel, change, end or discontinue the website or individual events or live stream sessions at any time and without notice. The user has no right to request the execution of booked live stream sessions or an alternative date.
(3) The statements and information provided by the guides are non-binding. In particular, the user has no claim that the information provided during an event is correct or complete.
13. Severability clause, applicable law
(1) The place of jurisdiction is Ingolstadt.
(4) In the event of an ineffective provision, the contracting parties are obliged to negotiate an effective and reasonable replacement agreement that as close as possible reflects the economic purpose of the parties’ ineffective provision.
(5) AUDI AG is neither willing nor obliged to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.